Support Assistant L2
Start date: September 2022
Contract type: Full time, term time only, but negotiable for the right candidates.
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: N3, £16,053 - £16,374 (actual gross salary full time)
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust currently consists of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy).
We are seeking the following support staff roles to join the Gosforth Group’s successful Student Support Bases within our schools. You will work as part of a multi-professional team to provide general educational support for students. This will include support with learning and also with behaviour and attendance issues as appropriate.
What we need:
- Experience/Desire to work with students with SEND
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of Social, Emotional or Mental Health difficulties (SEMH) that young people face
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- A sympathetic understanding of broad needs of students ages 13-16
- Experience of working with young people
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- A school with its community at heart
- An exciting programme of staff well-being activities, from Football to Surfing!
- Free Fitness Suite for all staff
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to email@example.com
or if you have any queries. Alternatively visit our Website https://www.gosforthgroup.org.uk/home/vacancies
Closing date is 9.00am Monday 5th September 2022