Start date: April 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: N8 - £33,782 - £37,890 per annum (gross)
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In September 2021 two new schools will open – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to provide an effective and efficient financial management service across our Multi Academy Trust. Experience of working in Academy Finance would be desirable along with knowledge of PS Financials.
What we need:
- A self-starter, who can prioritise workload to meet deadlines without compromising on quality
- AAT or similar financial qualification or qualified by experience
- An effective and supportive team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build effective and constructive working relations across the MAT
- Financial analysis skills
- Sound understanding of business practices, principles and culture
- Excellent communication skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Excellent career development opportunities in a growing Multi Academy Trust
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Gosforth Group are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
Closing date: 12pm on Tuesday 6 April 2021