Senior Finance Officer
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: N5 - £22,627-24,491 per annum (gross)
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Great Park Academy and Callerton Academy.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Finance Officer to proactively contribute to the provision of an effective and efficient financial management service across our Multi Academy Trust. Experience of working in Academy Finance would be desirable along with knowledge of PS Financials.
What we need:
- A self-starter, with good organisational and time management skills, to deliver to deadlines without compromising on quality
- Excellent attention to detail
- An effective and supportive team player
- Capacity for hard work and resilience
- A positive approach to change and continuous improvement
We can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a recently formed centralised finance team within the Trust
- Good career development opportunities in a growing Multi Academy Trust
- An exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive, exciting and changing environment.
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Gosforth Group are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit our website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk for further details.
Closing date: 9.00am Friday 8th October 2021.