Start Date: ASAP
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: Full time, 37 hours per week, Term Time Only (+ 15 days in the summer holidays)
Salary: N5 (£20,625 - £22,324 per annum, actual pro rata salary)
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Great Park Academy and Callerton Academy.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was graded ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection.
We are seeking an experienced Examinations Officer to work within the examinations team within Gosforth Academy and to ensure compliance with JCQ regulations.
What we need:
- A self-starter, who can prioritise workload to meet deadlines without compromising on quality
- An effective and supportive team player
- Capacity for hard work and resilience
- A positive approach to change and continuous improvement
- Good organisational skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding school with highly skilled professionals and enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting opportunity to work within a busy Exams team
- An enhanced annual leave allowance
- An opportunity to work within a growing Multi Academy Trust
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference. If you share our ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to email@example.com or if you have any queries. Alternatively, visit our Website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk/vacancies
Closing date is 09:00 on Friday 7th January 2022