Executive Director of Curriculum and Performance
Start date: 17th April 2023
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: L28 – L37 £86,040 - £107,267 per annum
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Group is a growing MAT committed to providing the very best education for all our students.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic, creative leader to shape the future of our fast developing MAT.
The successful applicant will develop Principals, talented leadership teams and be committed to develop ICT use across the school curriculum, supporting the building and management of an outstanding group of Leaders of Teaching and Learning. You will have a proven record of raising attainment and accelerating progress for all learners, whilst demonstrating effective and exciting teaching and learning. You will have experience of leading successful CPD projects across a school team. You will be a consummate professional, practical and ‘hands-on’; able to enthuse and motivate colleagues and students alike.
This is a unique chance for someone looking to develop in the upper stages of education leadership within a highly successful and supportive executive team and multi academy trust, backed up by excellent resources and facilities.
What we need:
- An outstanding practitioner
- A passion for teaching and education
- An ability to lead, manage and develop curriculum and performance
- A proven track record of excellent progress and achievement across key stages 3 to 5 ideally with further knowledge of all key stages.
- A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
- The ability to develop, lead and inspire at all levels.
- A relentless drive to secure the best possible outcomes for students of all abilities and from all backgrounds
- Excellent communication and ICT skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals across the Trust
- Diverse, enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- Schools with community at their heart
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities including gym membership
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a massive difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
We hope you will visit our website to find out more about us.
If you would like to speak to Chris Duckett, Executive Director of Communications, Teaching and Learning, before application, contact Mr C Duckett on email@example.com
Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications:
9.00am on Monday 28th November 2022
Proposed Interview dates:
Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th December 2022