Teacher of Business Studies and Related Subjects
Start date: June 2022
Contract types: Maternity Cover until 31st May 2023 or the return of the postholder.
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of six schools.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was rated ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection. We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Business to join a successful department in an exciting phase of the Academy’s development.
You will contribute to teaching across a range of courses as part of our highly successful Business and Enterprise teaching and learning team.
What we need:
- An outstanding practitioner
- A passion for the subject
- The ability to secure excellent achievement across key stages 4 and 5
- An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
- Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
- A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum.
- A relentless drive to secure the best possible outcomes for students of all abilities
- Excellent communication and ICT skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Excellent career development opportunities
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A large, vibrant Sixth form
- A school with its community at heart
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application form to email@example.com (or if you have any queries). Alternatively visit our website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk.
Closing date is 09:00 on Wed 2 March 2022