Teacher of Mathematics
Start date: September 2023
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was rated good in its most recent Ofsted inspection. We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and skilled teacher of Maths to join a very successful department in an exciting phase of the Academy’s development. The successful candidate will be required to teach Maths across all key stages.
The Maths department enjoys a reputation for high quality, dynamic teaching and learning. Results are consistently excellent and the post offers a superb opportunity for an energetic teacher with excellent skills to develop further within a positive and supportive environment.
What we need:
- A person with a passion for Maths
- Ability to teach Maths up to KS5
- An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
- Consistently high expectations of students
- Excellent communication and ICT skills
- A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils
- An exciting and extensive commitment to Professional Development
- A school with its community at heart
- Use of a free on-site gym at Gosforth Academy
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you. We would welcome applications from ECTs wishing to develop their career with the support of our well established development programme.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com or if you have any queries. Alternatively visit our Website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk
Closing date is 9:00am on Monday 30 January 2023