Administrative Assistant Level 3
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: N4 actual pro rata salary £20,081- £21,200
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: 37 hours per week, Term time only with 20 on-call days
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Great Park Academy and Callerton Academy.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school, which was rated ‘good’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Support Staff team at Gosforth Academy, to undertake a variety of administrative tasks. You should have a ‘good’ general education and experience of school administration would be advantageous.
What we need:
- A reliable and trustworthy person with excellent time-management skills
- A good working knowledge of SIMS is desirable
- A self- motivated and industrious person
- Attention to detail
- Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in a school environment
- Excellent ICT skills
- Superb ‘customer care’ and an excellent communicator
- An effective team player
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
- Free Fitness suite access
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to email@example.com or if you have any queries, to this same email address. Alternatively, visit our Website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk
Following the shortlisting process, where applicable, candidates who attend interview will be reimbursed reasonable expenses for travel and accommodation.
Closing date is 09:00 on Thursday 30th March 2023