Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Academies Multi Academy Trust comprises four schools (Gosforth Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy) committed to providing outstanding education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was graded ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection. We are seeking the following support staff roles:
HLTA/Medical Needs Support Officer
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Part time, term time only (18 hours per week over 3 days 9.00am to 3.30pm)
Salary: Scale N6 (pro rata equivalent £10747 - £11856)
Required as soon as possible to join the Academy’s successful Student Support Team. The post holder will work as part of a multi-professional team to manage and deliver medical support for students within two schools, and in addition, to support and assist teachers to facilitate teaching and learning activities. Initially, you will be asked to work at one of the schools that form Gosforth Academies MAT, but you may be required to work at other schools within the MAT.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An enhanced annual leave allowance, giving you greater flexibility and frequency in holiday time
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A large, vibrant Sixth form
- A school with its community at heart
- Low cost membership of an on-site gym and excellent sports facilities
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you hold the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Closing date is 9am on Monday 1st February 2021