Student Wellbeing Co-ordinator
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Contract term: Full time, term time only
Location: To work at Gosforth Academy for 4 days and Gosforth Junior High Academy for 1 day)
Salary: Scale N6 £24,224 - £26,553 actual salary
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust comprises of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy & Great Park Academy) committed to providing outstanding education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy are successful schools with excellent reputations and were rated as ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ respectively in their last inspections. We are seeking the following support staff role to work across both schools:
Required as soon as possible to join the Academy’s successful Student Support Team. The post holder will work as part of a multi-professional team to manage and deliver medical support for students within two schools as per the job description.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An enhanced annual leave allowance, giving you greater flexibility and frequency in holiday time
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A large, vibrant Sixth form
- A school with its community at heart
- Free on-site gym membership and excellent sports facilities
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you hold the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your application to email@example.com . Alternatively visit our website www.gosforthgroup.org.uk/#our-vacancies .
Closing date is 9.00am Thursday 2nd February 2023